Yokogawa CA Flow MeterContact Us
for more information
ADMAG CA Flow Meters:
Accurately measure ultra-low conductivity fluids
ADMAG CA combines the original ADMAG benefits with a new "electrodeless" flowtube design, redefining the traditional application envelope. ADMAG CA is capable of measuring fluid conductivity down to 0.01µS/cm while completely eliminating electrode coating build-up.
ADMAG CA magnetic flowmeter is excellent at measurement in ultra-low conductivity fluids, adhesive fluids, or slurry fluids. ADMAG CA employs a non-wetted electrode construction, picking up the signal voltage by electrode plates provided outside a ceramic pipe through the capacitance of the pipe.
The CA Series features:
- Non-wetted electrodes: Leak-proof, immune to adhesive and slurry fluids, with a wide measuring range starting at 0.01µS/cm of conductivity.
- Excellent resistance to corrosive and abrasive fluids
- Dual-compartment housing: Separates the wiring section from the electronics, and protects the electronics from corrosive environments.
- Backlit LCD Display: High visibility for easy operation
- High Accuracy: ±0.5% of flow rate in 1" – 4" (25 – 100mm) sizes
ADMAG CA Series Flow Meter Specifications
|Nominal Pipe Size
||0.5 – 8" (15 – 200mm)
||as much as 14° to 248°F (-10° to 120°C)
||-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)
||as high as ±0.5% of rate
||0.1% of flow rate (1mm/s minimum)
|Fluid Conductivity Threshold
||0.1 µS/cm for sizes 0.5" – 4" (15 – 100mm)
1 µS/cm for sizes 6" – 8" (150 – 200mm)
|Materials of Construction
||Housing: Stainless steel
Pipe: Alumina ceramics
Earth Ring: Stainless steel, Hastelloy C, Titanium
||14W maximum (flow tube and converter combined)
||Current, Transistor Contact, optional BRAIN
||Converter, flow tube, erroneous settings, etc.
|Hazardous Area Classification
||Class I, Division 1 explosion proof (FM and CSA)
||BRAIN communications, anti-corrosive coatings, mirror-finished ceramics, etc.