Protect and Isolate System Instrumentation
- Protect gauges and other pressure instrumentation from process fluid contamination and corrosion.
- Prevent erratic pressure surges and clogging due to solids in process fluids.
- Protect gauges from freezing and slurries.
- Ensure gauge and switch accuracy.
- Ensure accurate and consistent readings with corrosive or solids-laden fluids.
Sentinel Diaphragm Seals are easily installed, come in a variety of chemically resistant materials, and work in both pressure and vacuum conditions.
- Reduce costs by replacing expensive gauges with low-cost utility gauges.
- Diaphragms and seal bodies are unconditionally guaranteed.
- Accuracy of +2% or better full deflection.
- Pressure ranges to 1000 psi (68.95 bar).
- 0.25" to 0.75" (6.35mm to 19.05mm) inlet ports.
Protect Against Pressure Damage, Prevent Siphoning and Ensure Stable Dosage Rates
Sentinel diaphragm pressure relief valves are designed to continuously regulate fluid flow to protect pumping systems from overpressure damage caused by defective equipment or a blockage in the pump system line.
Sentinel diaphragm back pressure valves enhance system performance by applying a continuous back pressure to the system pump. Eliminating fluctuations in downstream pressure prevents siphoning and eliminates varying dosage rates, and the continuous back pressure ensures proper check valve operation in metering pumps when system pressure is too low.
- Robust machined construction
- Compact size for OEM applications
- Adjustable 10 to 250 psi (0.69 to 17.24 bar)
- Optional 350 psi (24.13 bar) rated valve
- 3 Port, 2 Port and 90° configurations available
- Vulcanized PTFE/EPDM diaphragms
*Blacoh Fluid Control guarantees its Sentinel Diaphragms and Seal bodies for three years from the date of purchase. In any failure occurs, Blacoh will replace your Diaphragm Seal at no cost to you. Guarantee does not apply to gauges or custom models.