Sentry XP Series High Pressure Pulsation Dampeners
Innovations in Extreme Pulsation Dampening for Extreme Applications
Blacoh's Sentry XP Series high pressure pulsation dampeners in 316L stainless steel with pressure ranges up to 15,000 psi (1,034 bar) and optional pressure gauges are ideally suited for metering and dosing applications typical in the oil and gas industry. With excellent chemical and thermal resistance, our patented PTFE Bellows design offers excellent flex life, compatibility with virtually all chemicals and solvents, and can withstand temperatures up to 220°F (104°C).
Sentry XP 8 in³
Sentry XP / XPH Features:
- Corrosion resistant 316L Stainless Steel solid shell casing with positive seal threaded cap in 8, 12 and 24 cu in (0.13, 0.20 and 0.39 L)
- Choose from elastomer bladders in BUNA-N, EPDM, VITON, or Blacoh's patented PTFE Bellows
- PTFE Bellows models rated to 5,000 psi (345 bar); elastomer bladder models rated to 7,500 psi (517 bar)
- 1/2" FNPT and BSP threaded and flow-through inlets, 9/16" autoclave, ANSI class flanges, and DIN flanges
- ATEX-specific models conforming to EU directives are available, as are CRN models for Canadian provinces
Sentry XP 16 in³
with PTFE bellows
Aggressive Fluid Handling
Also available with PTFE Bellows up to 5,000 PSI (345 bar). High pressure, highly aggressive fluid and high temperature? No problem. With excellent chemical and thermal resistance, Blacoh's patented PTFE bellows have an excellent flex life, are compatible with virtually all chemicals and solvents, and can withstand temperatures up to 220°F (104°C).
Blacoh's newest SENTRY XPH high pressure stainless steel pulsation dampener with a flow-through inlet is specifically designed to remove high frequency pulses greater than 15 Hz.
The XPH dampener's unique design allows it to effectively remove both hydraulic pulses and acoustic pulses. Residual pulsations of less than 1% can be achieved with the flow-through design versus a single inlet/outlet dampener.
In high performance applications, where it is desirable to remove these pulses and obtain exceptionally smooth pressure and flow, an XPH series dampener is the preferred choice.
For more information on Blacoh's line of high-pressure pulsation dampeners, just drop us a line.