Neptune Low Volume hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps are built to deliver very low flows, repeatable and accurate ranging down to quarts per day. Discharge pressures are higher than are possible with mechanical diaphragm pumps. Explosion-proof models are available for use in hazardous atmospheres.
These pumps are especially popular in oil/gas production, oil recovery and refineries. Typical applications include the injection of antifoam agents, corrosion inhibitors and other additives injected at very low volumes but high pressures. These pumps are also used for neat feeding of boiler chemicals.
- High discharge pressures, to 3000 psi (210 kg/cm²). Exceeds limits of most small pumps, ideal for high pressure systems
- EZE-CLEAN™ valves – Cartridges can be removed for cleaning without disturbing piping
- Pneumatic and electric stroke-length control available. Automatic capacity control in response to standard 4-20 mA process signal*
- Explosion-proof motors available, suitable for use in hazardous atmospheres
- Low flow-rates – quarts per day. Accurate, reliable chemical feed
Specifications are given below, or you can download product information for the Series 500 Low Volume line (PDF format) here:
- Data Sheet (specifications, performance charts & dimensions)